COTI’s Treasury Now Enables 2FA for Withdrawals
When it comes to security, our users’ safety is our top priority. So when our community asked us to add another security layer to Treasury withdrawals, we didn’t hesitate. We are pleased to share that two-factor authentication is now available for Treasury withdrawals. Just like with logins, Treasury withdrawals now have an added layer of security for the user’s piece of mind.
In order to enable 2FA for withdrawals, you must enable it for login as well.
If you haven’t enabled it already, here’s what you should do:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on the left menu bar. Click on the toggle button to enable login 2FA:
2. After clicking the toggle, a pop up will appear. Check the option to allow 2FA withdrawals and then enable the 2FA button. You will now be redirected to the COTI Payment System:
3. Now that you’ve been redirected to the COTI Payment System, click ‘Enable’:
4. Follow the steps on the page: Download Google authenticator if you don’t have it already, scan the QR code, enter the login password to your VIPER Wallet and then enter the code received from the Google Authenticator app.
5. Now, in order to go back to the VIPER Wallet, you will have to sign in using the 2FA.
If you already have 2FA for login:
- If you already have 2FA for login, after clicking on settings, all you have to do is click on the toggle button to enable 2FA for withdrawals:
2. Enter the 6 digit code from google authenticator:
3. Make sure both toggle buttons are enabled:
That’s it! Your Treasury withdrawals are now further protected by 2FA.
Stay tuned for more updates.